The Asian Trade Centre (ATC) is the premier regional thought leader, advocate and educator for trade in Asia. We work with businesses and governments across the Asia Pacific to make better trade policy.
Our activities include:
- Increasing capacities and knowledge of government and business leaders through training, workshops and seminars;
- Building bridges between government and business to foster the growth of trade in the region;
- Leading world-class research projects; and
- Conducting outreach to the media, business, NGOs and the interested public on trade issues.
- ATC is also the Secretariat to the Asia Business Trade Association (ABTA) and the Asia Pacific MSME Trade Coalition (AMTC)